The nation’s chief elections officials are pleading for more money from the federal government to shore up the security of crucial voting systems before the presidential contest in 2020, even as such aid appears dead on arrival in the U.S. Senate. See how Harri Hursti and DEF CON Voting Village are bringing security threats to light in the video below.
- Why a Data-Security Expert Fears U.S. Voting Will Be Hacked
- KILL CHAIN: THE CYBER WAR ON AMERICA’S ELECTIONS
- Getting Elections Right with Paper Ballots and Audits (Contributed)
- Harri Hursti on Bloomburg about The Future of Digital Threats
- Hackers were told to break into U.S. voting machines. They didn’t have much trouble.